Stole this from a pinterest thing.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, obviously. My closet is an icy cavern :s
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Not usually, I either use them there or not at all.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. Need to be able to stick a foot out if I overheat.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? More than one I think
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Much prefer them to all other forms of note-taking
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Big bear times a million
8. Do you have freckles? No
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes, or make a goofy face
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who are inconsiderate
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, but I count the seconds on my inhales and exhales sometimes
12. Have you peed in the woods? Yes
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? No
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yes
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 0
17. What size is your bed? "full"
18. What is your song of the week? n/a
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? of course it is
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Animated entertainment can be very mature. lol
21. What is your least favorite movie? Oh but I've seen so many. Probably "Brahm Stoker's Dracula" but only because it has a lot of bad energy attached to it thanks to my ex. I never liked it much to begin with, but the context of my memory and all the stupid (STUPID) arguments we had makes it unwatchable
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? What makes you think I don't have some?
23. What do you drink with dinner? Wine or nothing. Not big on diluting the gastric juices
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Nothing, I like it plain.
25. What is your favorite food? Pizza and ice cream (not at the same time) because I am 7 years old
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? the original Star Wars trilogy
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? If we're not counting dog kisses? My ex-husband. Yes, I know. It's been over 2 years since I've kissed someone. :p
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? They wouldn't let me join because my mom didn't want to be a troop leader :(
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Pose nude, only if it was tastefully done
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Christmas!
31. Can you change the oil on a car? I can take it to the mechanic so that he or she can change it for me
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Several
33. Ever ran out of gas? Only once!
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? BLT fo' life
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Giant bowl of cereal, or hot steel-cut oats with butter and salt :9
36. What is your usual bedtime? 10ish
37. Are you lazy? It's taken me years to realize I'm not lazy, I just need sleep
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Always a witch...one time I was Robert Smith
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Ox
40. How many languages can you speak? Uno
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Legos, obvs
43. Are you stubborn? Hell yes, and proud of it
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? Neither one of those options is Conan O'brien...?
45. Ever watch soap operas? Most tv is basically like a soap opera
46. Are you afraid of heights? More than some, less than others
47. Do you sing in the car? All the time
48. Do you sing in the shower? Only when I live alone
49. Do you dance in the car? That sounds dangerous
50. Ever used a gun? NO
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My wedding?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No, you're cheesy
53. Is Christmas stressful? A bit, but my family and I have taken steps to make it more fun and less stressful
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Lol ever hear of Dingus Day?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Depends on the season. Apple, straberry rhubarb, and peach
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Author, actress, dolphin
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Sort of
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the time
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? too many
60. Do you wear slippers? You mean "foot duvets"?
61. Do you wear a bath robe? No, but that's not a bad idea. You can never be too cozy.
62. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas?
63. What was your first concert? Third Eye Blind at "Darien Lake" (now Six Flags...or is it Darien Lake again?)
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Target, obvs
65. Nike or Adidas? Neither. They both use slave labor
66. Cheetos or Fritos? Hmmm. Fritos hurt my mouth less
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope
69. Ever take dance lessons? So many. Ballet, tap, jazz, swing, latin...
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something creative, I hope.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No...but I have won a vocabulary bee
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? ...no?
74. Own any record albums? nope
75. Own a record player? That would be silly
76. Do you regularly burn incense? Occasionally
77. Ever been in love? Yes
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Florence + The Machine
79. What was the last concert you saw? Muse, or The Decemberists, I can't remember which
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot!
81. Tea or coffee? Coffee!
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Sugar!
83. Can you swim well? I won't drown
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes...can you not?
85. Are you patient? About some things
86. DJ or band at a wedding? DJ
87. Ever won a contest? Yes ;)
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? No
89. Which are better: black or green olives? Black
90. Can you knit or crochet? Both, but not well
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room
92. Do you want to get married? Tried it, wasn't a fan
93. If married, how long have you been married? Married 4 years, separated 2
94. Who was your high school crush? I dated him for 4.5 years ;)
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No, only my food tastes are like a 7 year old, not my behavior
96. Do you have kids? Furry ones
97. Do you want kids? Meh
98. What is your favorite color? This question cannot be answered.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Been missing the idea of someone, but not an actual person
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next? ALL OF LIVEJOURNAL